In using this website, reserving products/services, purchasing products/services, and providing information, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Rental and Guided Tour Terms
- Participants must read and sign the Release from Liability Agreement prior to rental/tour.
- A credit card and/or valid driver license or passport is required for rental deposit.
- Helmets and locks are provided for free with rental. Helmets are recommended for all riders.
- Participants under the age of 18 must wear a helmet!
- Participants must be in good health, and able to operate, control and balance the equipment, at time of rental. Please consult your physician.
- Baby participants must be at least 1 year old and be able to hold their head and upper body in an upward position and be able to wear a helmet.
- Participants are responsible for the rental equipment, from the time the equipment is rented until the time it is returned, including damage and theft of rental equipment.
- Rental equipment is due back on the date/time printed on the Rental Receipt.
- Late returns are subject to overtime charges and late fees.
Participants must inform Company if the equipment is damaged or not working properly
- Participants must comply with all traffic laws and ride with caution
Deposits, Payment, Reservations, and Refund Policy
- We accept all major credit cards and cash for payment
- Full payment is required to make a segway tour or bicycle tour reservation
- Failure to arrive at tour departure location prior to scheduled time without advance notification (no-show) results in forfeiture of payment
- Failure to cancel / reschedule tour reservation(s) at least 48 hours in advance results in forfeiture of payment
- All pre-payments for rentals and/or tours are final and non-refundable, no credit on early returns! No Refunds!
- Late returns are subject to additional charges and late fees
- Non-returns or missing parts are subject to costs for replacement of equipment/parts
- Damaged equipment are subject to repair costs
- In the event of rain you may re-schedule your reservation or receive a store credit
- To cancel a reservation and receive a store credit or refund you must submit a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours prior to reservation date/time. Refunds may take up to 30 days from cancelation date/time.