Chicago Bike Share – Bike the Preserves!
Bike and Roll is proud to kick off the first bike share program in the Forest Preserves around Chicagoland! In 2016, we’ll have locations along the North Branch Trail from Caldwell Woods to the Chicago Botanic Garden.
Rates start at just $7 per hour or $28 for the day. More information, locations, and registration and more information can be found at chicago.smoovebike.com
Biking in Chicago just became a whole lot easier!
Whether you work in Chicago and want a bike to cruise the streets or you live in Chicago and want to expand your recreational opportunities without purchasing a bicycle – the Bikes @ Work and Bikes @ Play programs are perfect for you!
How It Works: Terms & Conditions
- You can borrow a bike during operating hours from any participating Bike and Roll and Bike and Park Chicago locations. One bike per member allowed, for a period of up to two hours or less, with-in a 6 hour period. Max rentals twice per day. After the 2 hour time-limit, the overage cost is $5 per hour, max $25 per day.
- Available bikes: City, Comfort, Mountain, and Kid bikes only. Helmet & Lock included.
- No reservations accepted. Rentals are on first-come first-served basis. Not valid on holidays.
- Must return to same location as starting point.
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Must provide a valid State ID and membership card.
- Member is responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen bikes and equipment up to $500.00.
- The attached release form will be valid for entire time of membership as well as any renewals.
- Must be an Illinois resident or visiting for extended period of time to participate in this program.
- The Operator may cancel memberships at any time with or without cause as long as a refund is provided for the remaining unused term.
- For either membership type, a 6-month minimum membership is required and must be paid in-full.